Monday 20 January 2014

Winter 2002- Saenz

 photo Winter2002.jpg

Elsa is 44, Georgina is 17 and Merida is 2.

Narrated by Georgina.

 photo Winter2002-2.jpg

 photo Winter2002-3.jpg Life with a 2-year-old is tough. Merida wants constant attention, even in the middle of the night, which leaves me with no time to myself.

 photo Winter2002-4.jpg
I guess its taking its toll. I was attempting to cook dinner but must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the kitchen in flames...

 photo Winter2002-7.jpg

 photo Winter2002-5.jpg
There are occasions when I can distract my daughter with toys and get a tiny bit of school work done. I don't think i'll be heading off to college. I feel I am missing out but Merida needs me more.

 photo Winter2002-6.jpg

 photo Winter2002-13.jpg Mum is more than happy to help whenever she isn't at work and even said she would look after Merida while I was at college but she's my baby so I want to be the one to look after her. Four years is a long time to leave her, she would be in school by the time I graduated.

 photo Winter2002-8.jpg
So far i've taught her everything she needs to know. She's out of nappies during the day and she can walk and talk. I must be doing something right!

 photo Winter2002-9.jpg
Mum tried to talk me into changing my mind about going to college but i'm standing by my decision.

 photo Winter2002-10.jpg

 photo Winter2002-11.jpg
Gary will be graduating next year so Merida and I will be moving in with him.

 photo Winter2002-14.jpg
I'll miss seeing mum all the time but at least she won't be far away. Declan is graduating at the same time as Gary and is moving back home so mum won't be on her own in the house. I'm looking forward to Gary, Merida and I being a proper family.

Notes: Not flowing quite as well as I had planned but what do I expect when this household was played before Christmas?! I'm about to start playing Ramona's update so i've got a bit of catching up to do with blogging which i'll hopefully have rolled out over the next week or so.

After spending a while deciding whether to send Georgina to college or not, I unlocked her want to go and it rolled away so I took that as I sign that she wanted to stay with Merida. Gary is back home and i've moved Georgina and Merida in with him.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor Georgina! I definitely respect her for wanting to be there for her little girl, but I hope she doesn't regret not going to college later on in life.

    Definitely excited to see them all reunited as a family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she doesn't regret it either. She's got Merida at the moment but I can see her regretting it when Merida is her age and heading off to college.

      Delete